In addition to your Class, student groups can be added. This is useful if you have a different group of students other than your Class that borrow from your Library. Currently, a student can only belong to one group.
The default view shows you every student in both groups.
Selecting the group name will show you the students belonging to that particular group.
- Students Overview – Learn the basics of how to use the manage Students section within Booksource Classroom. See how to add and edit students, search for students, view student details, see custom student book recommendations and more!
- Add, Edit, & Delete Students – This video explains in detail how to manage Students. Add students individually or as a group through an Excel import. Learn how to add students to groups, edit student information, and delete students.
- Student Passwords – This video explains the student password in detail. This is an optional field that can be enabled and disabled in the Settings. Only teachers have the ability to access and manage student passwords.
- Student Progress Chart – Learn all about the reading progress chart for each student available in Booksource Classroom. This chart reports the books checked out and read by each student. Book levels in the system are reflected on this chart to demonstrate reading trends.
- Recommended Books – Learn all about the custom book recommendations available to teachers for each student based on that student’s unique reading trends.