Your Teacher Dashboard is your go-to landing page for all the information on your library.
Now with Booksource Classroom's newest feature, LibraryLens, you can audit your library against Booksource's expert standards to identify gaps in your library and recommend titles to fill them.
You will see this overview of your LibraryLens report on your Dashboard:
Click here for more in depth information on LibraryLens.
- Overview – This 15-minute video thoroughly explains the features and functionality of LibraryLens. Learn about Booksource Verified titles, the categories within LibryaryLens, and how to fill gaps within your classroom library for size, fiction and nonfiction balance, reading levels, diversity, freshness, and more!
- Freshness Audit - Learn how titles are evaluated based on copyright date to determine their freshness within Booksource Classroom. Learn how to identify gaps and receive custom title recommendations for your classroom.
- Level Audit – Learn about the Reading Level Audit options available in LibraryLens to help identify the strengths and gaps within your classroom library. See the number of books in your library by Guided Reading level, Lexile level, and Accelerated Reader level.
- Diversity Audit - Learn about the Diversity Audit options available in LibraryLens to help identify the strengths and gaps within your classroom library. See the number of books in your library by detailed diversity categories only available from Booksource.
- Damaged Books Audit – Learn how to enable the condition tracking of your books and use the damaged books report. Then, see how Booksource Classroom makes it easier to identify and replace the most loved books in your classroom.